Conflict occasionally has places available for freelance trainers
in its training pool. Applicants need to:
- have experience of facilitating interactive, participatory
and challenging training with both adults and young people.
- have developed skills in groupwork and applied drama
- have a background in a related field, e.g. youth work /
theatre / youth arts / mediation /
conflict resolution / personal development training /
- be committed to your own personal and professional
development as a trainer.
- be committed to working in mixed sex, mixed race teams.
- have self employed tax status.
Experience of classroom management and working in schools would
be an advantage.
The amount of work on
depend on the kind of work we have available, and on your particular
skills, abilities, experience and availability. Some of the freelancers
currently in our pool work for us very frequently (i.e. a number of days
per month), some less so (i.e. for a few days a year).
If you would be interested in applying to join the pool of
freelance trainers, please send a copy of your CV to
mail it to Leap Confronting Conflict, 8 Lennox Road ,
Finsbury Park, London, N4 3NW. We will keep in on file, and
contact you when we are next recruiting. Thank you.